- Who Controls Dunbar?
- Response to Dunbar Traffic Regulation Order Proposals
- RESIDENTIAL PARKING FOR ABBEYLANDS: KEEP THE CUL DE SAC QUIET & SAFE
- Abbey Church Dunbar: Listed building consent appeal rejected
- Add your comments to the Dunbar traffic regulation order Wiki Map
- Fixmystreet.com versus East Lothian Council’s problem reporting system
- Dunbar Trades Association AGM Tuesday 12th March 2013 Royal Mac 6:30pm
- Proposed Waiting and Loading Restrictions in Dunbar ensure High Street is Resident Parking-Free Zone
- 8 things to improve the shopping experience in Dunbar
- 8 things that would make Dunbar High Street more welcoming to locals and visitors alike
Category Archives: FAQs
Most tenants and residents groups start with just a handful of people who are keen to do something for their area.
We are finding people by:
Talking to neighbours who share our concerns and may be willing to help;
We’ll be putting notices through people’s doors locally to see if others are also interested in setting up a group
Tenants and residents groups are just community groups made up of local people acting together to promote (and defend) the interests of tenants and residents in their area.
They can be organised in different ways, with the simplest form being an action group set up to work on a particular issue.
Typically the first meetings set the [...]